jobs and career

BECOMING YOUR OWN CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (CEO)

22 16

Are you aspiring to get good position in your place of work, or you simply want to become your own CEO, employer of labor. the hope of any student after graduating  is to get a high paid job. we should start thinking of how we can create job opportunities for people even while still in school, develop our self and get better in our interest field. you should think above seeking for employment after the university.

WHO IS A CEO

A  CEO is the chief executive officer in an organisation and has the final say in all deliberations. most people aspire to be in this position, but lack skills and knowledge to be . before aspiring to be CEO , there are some things you must know, and you must be ready to pay the prize in becoming great. greatness does not come on a platter of gold, and also you cant be CEO by chance you must pay for it. n becoming CEO you must have dreams and visions, never measure yourself by standard, or family background or previous achievement, set your pace attain the grace. the first step in becoming a CEO IS

YOU MUST BE EDUCATED

the first thing you must consider  is education, you will not compare an educated man with an illiterate, there is a big difference. getting

educated does not necessary mean the university, if you were not opportune to get formal education, get an informal form of education that interest you, learn, put to practice , and know the problems associated with your interest and learn how to tackle them

BE ORGANIZED

even if you work in someone else organisation, the basis for you get get promoted is how organised you are. if you want to attain great height in your career learn to be organised, do thing tactfully and in order, dress corporately be smart and think ahead of others

do things differently from others, be few in your words, respond to direct order from your superiors, and see your self becoming  your own CEO

COMMUNICATION SKILLS

You must have good communication skills, good communication skill ensures that you carry others along, with good communication skills, you can represent your organisation locally and internationally, develop your communication skills, poor communication skills lead to low self esteem and cannot defend

yourself when you are being falsely accused. if you have this defect, enroll for a communication adult class to improve your communication skills .

SELF CONFIDENCE

this is another important trait you must have, if you must climb to the top, be confident about yourself and in your ability,and strength

be confident that you can stand out among your colleague.tell your self, i can do this, never underrate yourself. trust in your decision. do not be moved by gossip and side talks. just remain focus.

TIMELINESS

very essential for business growth, the success of any organisation depends on how early the workers are,how they keep to time and attend meetings, lateness to work will only prove how seriousness and unreliable you are, and can never get to the top of managers

STRESS MANAGEMENT

how do you cope with stress, it is natural that one should be stressed after a days work, but if you are aspiring to be great, you must learn to manage stress and do not let it hinder your work in the office

INFORMATION MANAGEMENT

we must know how to manage information, we should learn the skills, and not to talk any how, we should be reserved. there are information about our organization in our knowledge can you keep classified information, managing information is necessary to become a respected and equip CEO

PEOPLE MANAGEMENT

Managing people and learn to cope with them is an essential trait you must have to get to the top, you must know, every one has thier own reasoning, and behavior, you must be able to lead a team and achieve an objectives, in doing this you must be

• adaptable
  • flexible
  • analytic
  • know how to delegate duties
  • know how to resole conflict and dispute.

In attaining your ambition, your personal character should be worked on,if you are the lazy type my there sit up and begin to work hard. also consider the societal relevance of your interest, what are the challenges and problems associated with your interest, to know more, educate your self, attend workshop, seminars and be more equipped.

its been a long reading, but i hope you gained something. if you wish to comment or add your suggestions, you are welcome, thank you

About the author /

blessing belsen
Profile photo of blessing belsen

i am a simple lady who love to learn new things, my favorite quote is make hay while the sun shines

70 Comments

1. Jack May 31, 2017 at 12:46 am -

Theгe are, in fact, sme unfavorable factoors to freеlancing.
    One important ⅼevel is thatt if you work as a freelance paralеgal you willl not be
    elіgible ffor the sorts off advantages that yod haѵe
    inn working for a regulаtiоn firm or а private attorney.
    Ιf you happen to really feel that suh “peгks” as common health insurance
    and different such advantages are important, freelancing will not оffer yоou
    these benefits.

2. Profile photo of blessing belsen
    blessing belsen May 31, 2017 at 5:55 am -

free lance writing is something that takes a virtue out of your body, i will consider freelancing in the future

3. http://huffingtonpost.com June 1, 2017 at 1:34 am -

Dɑddy you dіdn?t say what the most effeсtive factor about God
    is. You have to play too.

4. Profile photo of blessing belsen
    blessing belsen June 1, 2017 at 10:32 am -

okay, i agree. but our economy make student doubt going to school

5. http://networkadvertising.org June 1, 2017 at 5:33 pm -

Wоrking as a freelance paralegal has elements in its fɑvοr, and factors thɑt arгe detrimental to some people.

ӏf a seense off adventuгe and pleasսre in your work ⅼife is whwt would go well ѡith you the most effective, freelancing might bbe an important optiⲟn for you!

6. http://Lamberaccountingandtax.com/ June 2, 2017 at 8:41 am -

First of all I would like to say awesome blog! I had a quick question which I’d like to ask if you do not mind.
    I was interested to know how you center yourself and clear your thoughts prior to writing.

I’ve had a tough time clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts
    out. I do take pleasure in writing however it just seems like
    the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be wasted just trying to figure out
    how to begin. Any ideas or tips? Thank you!

7. Profile photo of blessing belsen
    blessing belsen June 2, 2017 at 10:09 am -

writing should be from the heart, you write only on topics that interest you, ask your self a question, what is your interest, what are those things you like doing, for me writing on lifestyles, education tips and relationship seems to be of great interest to me, thank you for asking, would love you to suscribe to my blog lets get to know better

8. Profile photo of blessing belsen
    blessing belsen June 2, 2017 at 10:15 am -

i would try it and get back to you

9. chase logon June 2, 2017 at 6:03 pm -

The spokesperson said Chase was committed to working together with elected officials to educate yourself
    regarding other selections for serving the neighborhood.

10. concurso aberto em porto velho June 3, 2017 at 6:50 am -

BG

11. questões para concurso June 3, 2017 at 6:55 am -

GB

12. เสื้อผ้าแฟชั่นราคาถูก June 3, 2017 at 6:57 am -

Superb blog! Do you have any recommendations for aspiring writers?
    I’m planning to start my own blog soon but
    I’m a little lost on everything. Would you advise starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for
    a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m totally confused ..
    Any suggestions? Cheers!

13. questões de concursos banco do brasil June 3, 2017 at 7:13 am -

KA

14. Klaudia June 3, 2017 at 7:45 am -

Thanks for writing this.

15. รับทำ seo June 3, 2017 at 8:04 am -

Howdy! This post couldn’t be written much better!
    Going through this article reminds me of my previous roommate!

He always kept talking about this. I am going to send this article to him.

Pretty sure he’s going to have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

16. Profile photo of blessing belsen
    blessing belsen June 3, 2017 at 8:50 am -

yes and many, you need a guide, to help you in every aspect of the way, surely you will encounter challenges. but i will help you

17. Profile photo of blessing belsen
    blessing belsen June 3, 2017 at 8:51 am -

18. Profile photo of blessing belsen
    blessing belsen June 3, 2017 at 8:52 am -

ooh, am glad you like this , it is also from my experience. thank you

19. Profile photo of blessing belsen
    blessing belsen June 3, 2017 at 8:56 am -

just hook up with me , am gonna help you

20. รับทำ seo June 3, 2017 at 12:15 pm -

This site was… how do I say it? Relevant!!

Finally I have found something which helped me. Many thanks!

21. pci concurso para June 3, 2017 at 12:55 pm -

LQ

22. Profile photo of blessing belsen
    blessing belsen June 3, 2017 at 2:11 pm -

thanks, its my pleasure

23. chase logon June 3, 2017 at 2:24 pm -

If Chase Bank can have the ability to come away from
    receivership, then it is going to definitely
    survive this law.

24. Toyota gt86 2018 June 3, 2017 at 3:07 pm -

Greetings from Carolina! I’m bored to tears at work so I decided to check out your site on my iphone during
    lunch break. I love the knowledge you provide here and can’t wait to take a look when I get home.
    I’m shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile ..

I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, wonderful blog!

25. Profile photo of blessing belsen
    blessing belsen June 3, 2017 at 3:20 pm -

i thank you for this encouragement you have given to me, i really appreciate your love, thank you

26. Profile photo of blessing belsen
    blessing belsen June 3, 2017 at 3:22 pm -

ohhh, its a gradual process

27. Streaming Hentai Online Free June 3, 2017 at 4:09 pm -

Hi to every one, it’s truly a fastidious for me to visit this site, it contains important Information.

28. Profile photo of blessing belsen
    blessing belsen June 3, 2017 at 4:20 pm -

you are welcome, we are grateful to have you here

29. Profile photo of blessing belsen
    blessing belsen June 3, 2017 at 6:05 pm -

what is the meaning of JF

30. CorelCAD 2017 License Key June 3, 2017 at 7:45 pm -

Great items from you, man. I’ve be aware your stuff prior to and
    you’re just extremely excellent. I really like what you have received right here, really like what you’re stating
    and the best way by which you assert it. You’re making it enjoyable and you
    continue to take care of to keep it smart.
    I can not wait to learn much more from you.
    That is actually a terrific web site.

31. Profile photo of blessing belsen
    blessing belsen June 3, 2017 at 7:51 pm -

32. q de concurso June 3, 2017 at 11:20 pm -

AJ

33. affiliate marketing jobs amazon June 4, 2017 at 12:26 am -

This submit will help all soon to be married oor soion too be engaged people ressolve or select the kind
    of photographs they need for his orr her wedding ceremony / engagement and the focus of this post is on ring
    images concepts.

34. Code PSN Gratuit June 4, 2017 at 9:10 am -

Some supply spy application for mobile phone in impossibly reduced
    prices, be cautious, there might be a hitch there. Some of these applications you
    can get as spy on mobile SMS free applications. The one drawback to
    this though, is that often people who text each other
    a lot develop their own shorthand that only the two of
    them understand.

35. akkuworld.pen.io June 4, 2017 at 1:46 pm -

Hey! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble
    with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing many months of hard
    work due to no data backup. Do you have any solutions to stop hackers?

36. hme June 4, 2017 at 5:35 pm -

Good response in return of this matter with firm
    arguments and explaining the whole thing regarding that.

37. gokkasten 21 June 4, 2017 at 9:46 pm -

Ahaa, its good conversation on the topic of this article at this place at this website, I have read all that,
    so at this time me also commenting here.

38. broderie June 4, 2017 at 11:17 pm -

Hello! I simply wish to give you a big thumbs up for the excellent info you
    have got here on this post. I am coming back to your
    site for more soon.

39. http://www.baseballfire.com June 5, 2017 at 2:32 am -

Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you penning this article plus the
    rest of the website is extremely good.

40. work from home jobs near me June 5, 2017 at 3:39 am -

Vintage rings, signet rings, and tungsten or titanium rings
    with distinctive detailing – with or with out gems – are
    also wonderful options.

41. make money online now no investment June 5, 2017 at 4:10 am -

Put simply, a diamond cros pendant also shoes the religious feeling oof the one who wears it.
    Needless to say, these diamon jewelry items are very much selected globally by
    women of alll ages.

42. koelkast reparatie June 5, 2017 at 5:47 am -

Hello I am so grateful I found your website, I really found you by error, while I was looking on Bing for something
    else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say thank you for
    a fantastic post and a all round exciting blog (I
    also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to look
    over it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS
    feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please
    do keep up the excellent work.

43. make money online fast and free June 5, 2017 at 6:18 am -

The rings needs to be very, very distinctive – for a direct
    paralllel tto our personalities… Greatly enjoyed
    your Hub.

44. Profile photo of blessing belsen
    blessing belsen June 5, 2017 at 3:03 pm -

45. Profile photo of blessing belsen
    blessing belsen June 5, 2017 at 3:04 pm -

46. Profile photo of blessing belsen
    blessing belsen June 5, 2017 at 3:05 pm -

47. Profile photo of blessing belsen
    blessing belsen June 5, 2017 at 3:06 pm -

contact your server providers they should do a remote backup for you

48. Streaming Jav Online Free – JavPlay June 5, 2017 at 5:32 pm -

Remarkable issues here. I am very glad to see your post. Thanks so much and I’m looking ahead to contact you.
    Will you please drop me a mail?

49. www.meditu.com June 6, 2017 at 1:34 am -

Thanks for finally talking about >the tales
    of Nigerian students – studentinterest.net <Liked it!

50. Profile photo of blessing belsen
    blessing belsen June 6, 2017 at 1:41 am -

51. Animeindo June 6, 2017 at 8:03 pm -

You really make it appear really easy with your presentation however I to find this matter to be really something that I believe
    I would never understand. It kind of feels too
    complex and very broad for me. I am taking a
    look ahead for your subsequent put up, I will attempt to get the dangle of it!

52. Profile photo of blessing belsen
    blessing belsen June 6, 2017 at 8:15 pm -

53. amjau to repair June 7, 2017 at 5:31 am -

Hey! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance
    from an established blog. Is it difficult to set
    up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out
    pretty fast. I’m thinking about making my own but I’m not sure where to begin. Do
    you have any tips or suggestions? Appreciate it

54. Profile photo of blessing belsen
    blessing belsen June 7, 2017 at 5:46 am -

of course i am ready to put you through, hoe would connect with me

55. 脱毛エステ June 7, 2017 at 7:35 pm -

When I initially commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox
    and now each time a comment is added I get several emails with the
    same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service?

Many thanks!

56. Profile photo of blessing belsen
    blessing belsen June 7, 2017 at 7:43 pm -

am gonna see what is wrong, and clarify it immediately

57. discuss June 7, 2017 at 11:45 pm -

Hi there, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just
    curious if you get a lot of spam feedback? If so how do you protect against it, any
    plugin or anything you can suggest? I get so much lately
    it’s driving me crazy so any assistance is very much appreciated.

58. http://usachinatraining.com/Default.aspx?tabid=61&UserID=45992 June 8, 2017 at 2:25 am -

Made from MDF however, for an added …

59. summer infant extra tall decorative walk thru gate June 8, 2017 at 3:25 am -

Shopping at a store’s website has many advantages.

60. Profile photo of blessing belsen
    blessing belsen June 8, 2017 at 5:05 am -

install a plugin, called defender and set it to your taste

61. Http://bbs.Zwky.Org June 8, 2017 at 10:07 am -

Our CORRAL playpens can be constructed variably.

62. how To make A pocket virgina to June 8, 2017 at 3:52 pm -

Go a step further and give your spouse a
    sensual massage that creates them feel comfortable and loved with the same
    time. The Pulse may help men figure out how to control their ejaculation while
    masturbating. Pussy egg I could hear the division officer in another cell,
    throwing up.

The year is 1979, a band called Blue Shoes is touted by Phoenix New Times to develop
    the “possibility of national exposure. Usually around the weekends, or day times after work on a daily basis, we would hang around there, because that has been our hangout place.

63. baby gate to block tv June 8, 2017 at 5:43 pm -

I’ve talked a lot about gates that block spaces.

64. pressure mounted pet gates extra wide June 8, 2017 at 7:03 pm -

It’s not very subtle, but it is very secure.

65. best outdoor security camera June 8, 2017 at 10:42 pm -

It’s basic and intuitive to work with and it is possible to sync around 10 frames during one account.
    There can be a P2P software package that preps Windows but apparently and not on my Android tablet.
    The The Human Like Robosapien is competent to identify objects as well as skin tones and recognize when its owner walks in a room.

It sports ths tablet within the ideal viewing position, regardless if lying completely
    flat, and never having to rest it or balance it on the entire body.

AT&T sets cellular phones to automatically connect with ‘attwifi’ hotspots.