jobs and career

the tales of Nigerian students

70 22

studentinterest.net domain name report why do you struggle so hard to graduate with a good degree, you just want to impress your parents or better still our employees, you deny yourself pleasure just to please your boss

you use our intellectuals, ideas, opinions for the growth of someone else business, you remain caged by a specified income and can never go beyond that,, you cannot go over a particular limit.

you packaged yourself and want to be presentable, you present your c.v in neatly arranged manner, you cant wait to be employed, that job seems to be your very last hope.”inwardly you pray earnestly, lord i pray he finds me likable”,help me touch his heart to employ me.

you feel downcasted, after hearing those dreadful words which sounded like lightning to your ears,“sorry sir we do not need anyone at this moment, please check back next week”.all hope seems lost

little play from neighbors and friends irritate you too your bones and you feel like strangling them, you say to your self” oh am such a disappointment, i cant even get a job”.we move out searching for worry antidotes, searching for any available vacancy, writing their numbers on notepad, hoping for a miracle, at the long run, none seems to be favorable

you seem discouraged, how long am i going to live liked this you have thought it, over and over again. when we compare and contrast our achievement to that of our friends, its like we are cursed. resources even minors have and do away with them anytime, we struggle to get them.

Life is not fair at all, you must be unfair to be fair in this world, take every chances you have got, let no opportunity slide your way, seize every minutes, utilize every resources you have for life is not meant to be fair.

there are things you might be good at, be it singing, acting, dancing, comedy, do not neglect this talent and begin to run after white collar job, with your potentials and gift you can invest in your potentials and begin to employ people to work for you, disabuse that mindset of when am through with school, am going to get a well paid job and live well.

globally we celebrate people who are able to use their gift to make waves and we call them celebrities, many of them have no certificates like you all they have is their potentials.things only get better and better for those who can use their gifts and maximize their potentials into something fruitful

did i miss anything, please comment and i will be gratefull

About the author /

blessing belsen
Profile photo of blessing belsen

i am a simple lady who love to learn new things, my favorite quote is make hay while the sun shines

22 Comments

1. http://www.bullfallsbrewery.com/ActivityFeed/MyProfile/tabid/58/UserId/214170/Default.aspx June 12, 2017 at 8:35 am -

Is it important to you that you have two children?

2. Profile photo of blessing belsen
    blessing belsen June 12, 2017 at 9:08 am -

i will love to have four children

3. 脱毛クリニック June 12, 2017 at 9:46 am -

Hello everyone, it’s my first pay a visit at this site, and paragraph is truly fruitful for me, keep up posting these content.

4. pet divider for home June 12, 2017 at 3:06 pm -

All safety gates are not designed the same.

5. acebartech.com June 13, 2017 at 8:09 am -

You truly get what you pay for with safety gates.

6. corner safety gate June 14, 2017 at 7:25 am -

It expands to fit openings from 25″ to 43″ wide.

7. tall child safety gates June 14, 2017 at 7:38 am -

Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts.

8. aol mail check my email June 14, 2017 at 8:21 am -

Suggestions your AMERICA ONLINE screen brand and pass word into the
    Display Name and Private data domains.

9. aol messenger June 14, 2017 at 2:00 pm -

Surf towards the AOL Computer system Check-Up down load site using the website link inside the Methods portion of this
    kind of article.

10. Profile photo of blessing belsen
    blessing belsen June 14, 2017 at 2:54 pm -

welcome home daniel

11. Ray June 15, 2017 at 11:39 am -

It should keep them busy through most of the flight.

12. summer extra tall walk thru gate June 16, 2017 at 8:53 pm -

All facilities are for your personal use.

13. cat jumps baby gate June 16, 2017 at 10:07 pm -

Baby gate, Baby fence, Baby barrier and Baby guard.

14. Streaming Jav Online Free – JavPlay June 17, 2017 at 6:31 am -

Hi, everything is going sound here and ofcourse every one is sharing data, that’s actually fine,
    keep up writing.

15. nairobiclassifieds.com June 18, 2017 at 6:37 pm -

Don’t listen to that 1star review, it’s user error!

16. New Hindi Songs 2017 June 18, 2017 at 7:02 pm -

Hola! I’ve been following your blog for
    a while now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a
    shout out from Atascocita Texas! Just wanted to mention keep up the good work!

17. wooden baby stair gate June 18, 2017 at 8:26 pm -

Created off MDF but also for an added …

18. Profile photo of blessing belsen
    blessing belsen June 18, 2017 at 11:29 pm -

19. Antiallergicdrugs.com/flovent-inhaler-description/index2.php July 2, 2017 at 8:51 am -

hello!,I really like your writing very so much!

share we be in contact more approximately your post on AOL?
    I need a specialist in this house to resolve my problem.
    Maybe that is you! Looking forward to look you.

20. Profile photo of blessing belsen
    blessing belsen July 2, 2017 at 3:00 pm -

thank you for your encouragement, you are welcome anytime

21. miniad.co.uk July 3, 2017 at 5:54 pm -

hello there and thank you for your information – I have certainly
    picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise several technical
    points using this website, as I experienced to reload the website a lot of times previous to I could get it to load correctly.
    I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading
    instances times will often affect your placement in google and can damage
    your high quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords.

Anyway I’m adding this RSS to my email and can look out
    for much more of your respective intriguing content.

Ensure that you update this again soon.

22. Profile photo of blessing belsen
    blessing belsen July 3, 2017 at 5:59 pm -

thank you for informing me, I will try and correct this issue